In perioada 20-21 iunie 2019 s-a desfasurat la Bucuresti, la Academia de Studii Economice, Congresul European privind Agricultura Ecologica 2019, organizat de IFOAM EU Group, Ministerul Agriculturii si Dezvoltarii Durabile si BIO Romania.
A new European organic action plan: Synergies between the EU, Member State, regional and city levels
• Ioana Dragos – North-West Regional Development Agency: Increasing SME Competitiveness and Sustainability in the Organic Sector (Regional Action Plans)
• Paul Holmbeck – Political Director, Organic Denmark: The Danish Model, Organic Policy as a Catalyst for Breakthroughs in Organic Farming and Market Development (and how the next EU action plan can help!)
Drafting the secondary legislation in an evolving global context
• Nicolas Verlet – Head of Unit, Organics, DG Agriculture and Rural Development, European Commission: Drafting the secondary legislation in an evolving global context
Interactive session: Emerging Technologies – what’s in it for organics?
• Rogier Schulte – Farming Systems Ecology, Wageningen University & Research
• Arni Janssen – Farm Technology, Wageningen University & Research
When the best of technology meets the best of ecology, a little bit of magic happens!
Technology – friend or foe? Insights from the experts
• Oskar Marko – Researcher, BioSense – Emerging Technologies
• Mute Schimpf – Food Campaigner, Friends of the Earth Europe – Digital farming: what can it deliver for the organic sector?
Success story: How organic is transforming food and farming
• Flavie Tiret – Retail and Export Manager, Interbio Nouvelle-Aquitaine: Bio Sud Ouest France, a brand which helps to strengthen relationships amidst the regional organic sector